i'm on the bandwagon

rachel becomes technologically literate.... well, i guess we'll see how this turns out before making any gradiose statements like that....

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Epitome of Bravery

Went to the beach today.

It was windy and cold and, in my opinion, not really the ideal "beach day". The water was practically icing over.... well, not quite, but pretty darn close!

But seeing as I do not get out to the beach nearly as often as I would like to, I garnered my confidence, prayed that I wouldn't develop pneumonia, and dove right in.... okay, fine...so I crept my way in, inch by inch, trembling, with my arms raised over my head (I'm under the misguided perception that, somehow, this manouevre keeps me warmer for longer....).

I did dive in eventually.... when the waves were already lapping up to my neck.... but I did dive in, nonetheless.

Yay for brave Rachel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home