i'm on the bandwagon

rachel becomes technologically literate.... well, i guess we'll see how this turns out before making any gradiose statements like that....

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So I've been busy.... deal with it.

Been way too busy these days.... school and work combined are taking up 50-60 hours of my week.... can't wait until this French course is finished! Two days to go.... c'est la vie!

So, not too much has been happening.... just a few things worthy of note (or not.... you can decide).

1) We're having an encan (translation: auction) in my French course with the Beginner 1 class. That'll be interesting.... we have to bring in an object "belonging to" a celebrity for them to bid on.... which reminds me, I have to go sign Cyndi Lauper's crimper. That should garner a few extra bucks.

2) As he was leaving, the new Purolator pick-up guy (who doesn't know my name) said "See ya later, Trouble!". Hmmm.... I'm still contemplating whether I should be offended or flattered....

3) Decided that it might be easier to burn my room than clean it.

4) Went to another Chinese buffet.... it never fails to amaze me that, no matter how much one eats, as soon as you step out the door, you are somehow just as famished as when you went in....

5) Am becoming increasingly more aware that it truly is all about "who you know".... talent shmalent.

8 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa Loeb? Ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahaha

Ah that's rich!

Thanks I needed that.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks lowdowninmotown!
I was simply contemplating the room-burning bit, but I'll definitely consider your advice, as you appear to speak from experience....
-Rach-
P.S. lowdowninmotown, I've decided to take the Lisa Loeb comment as a compliment, as I thinks she's wicked.... But anonymous, I'm not sure how to take yours .... sounds like it's dripping with sarcasm. Ah, well.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

hopefully someone you know thinks you have talent.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Dear Johnny,
Here's a quotation for you....
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."
(Eric Hoffer, 1902-1983)
-Rach-
P.S. Thanks for your support.... it's immensely appreciated.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger lookingbusy said...

Your music scared the heck outta me when I opened your page. Then I banged my head on the table cuz it sucks beaucoup.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger BadGod said...

I think Lisa Loeb is hot.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger jimmmer said...

"c'est l vie"

I lol'd!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger A little girl at heart said...

Hey i think your blog is super creative and im not even canadian, but i do watch canadian idol! keep it up miss,canada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home