i'm on the bandwagon

rachel becomes technologically literate.... well, i guess we'll see how this turns out before making any gradiose statements like that....

Friday, August 19, 2005

Still on Hold....


So, I don't quite have time to write all that I would want to tonight, so I thought I'd leave you with a few short (but funny) video clip links depicting first, a spoof of the whole Tom Cruise/Oprah fiasco, and second, the real deal.... I hope this tides you over until I get a chance to blabber again, and that you watch and enjoy!

The Spoof: http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/page.cgi/dane-cook-spoofs-cruise

The Real Deal: http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic950.htm

Write to ya later!

4 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger FU said...

hehehe...tom is on crack.. he so funny. i like crazy people.

wow.. cass has hujungous boobs. now is that really low cut top... or did ur boobs eat ur nipples?

rachel - i hear ya about being busy and tired to write... these last few days.. ahahhghaghhghghg...

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger The Guidepoint Guy said...

Thanks for posting this. It cracked me up.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger blair said...

Tom Cruise is regoddamndickulous!

They were both great - The spoof and the Real deal! Thanks for posting. This is the first time I actually saw both of them!!

Hey, and it's not quantity it's quality! I must say, pure quality!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Tom is one wack job. Nothing that I hear about him suprises me now.

How have you been? Has school started there yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home