i'm on the bandwagon

rachel becomes technologically literate.... well, i guess we'll see how this turns out before making any gradiose statements like that....

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Commonly Confused? Nah.

I have a strange penchant for spelling and grammar.... thus, I love tests like the one I found on http://www.okcupid.com ..... Yes, apparently this is a dating site (not my intention) ..... But it also has some fun quizzes (just scroll to the bottom of the page). Try 'em out, if you wish!

This is the message I received when I completed the " Commonly Confused Words" test:

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Heheh..... I like being referred to as a genius.... even if it is by some random, computer-generated response. Still feels nice.

3 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger FU said...

ooo...llookie u!! u brainiac..

yeah.. i dont like to take tests that test my intelligence..coz well. what if i find out i'm really dumb.. i wouldnt want that!!!

you should become like an english teacher or something.. haha.. waint..aren't u becoming a teacher?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger The Megan said...

hee hee it's quizzes like this that make me feel better about myself for a li'l while...

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Chris and Hannah said...

Man, it's been a long time since I've taken an online quiz, but the grammar-fascist in me couldn't resist. Thanks for the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home