i'm on the bandwagon

rachel becomes technologically literate.... well, i guess we'll see how this turns out before making any gradiose statements like that....

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What Are Your Needs?

So, I admit that I stole this off of Jon's blog (who stole it off of Stacy's blog), which I visited when he posted on mine after going through Fu's blog.... aiyaiyaiy, the intricate intertwining of people's musings....

Anyways, this is great.... find out what you are in desperate need of by typing in [your name] needs, on Google.... (FYI, the Google phrases are in blue while my responses are in green).


Apparently....

1) Rachel needs to have blush that is very bright and colourful. (Don't I always??)
2) Rachel needs your prayers. (We all do....)
3) Rachel needs £5000. (That would sure help with the aforementioned new-used car.)
4) Rachel needs help when she enters Manhattan's meat-packing district to help three transvestite hookers find out who murdered one of their friends. (Did they really have to add in "meat-packing"?! :)

5) Rachel needs guidance and normal supervision. (I sound like someone who bangs their head on the wall, just for fun.)
6) Rachel needs help with a question on "Value Laddering". (Sure do.... the question is "What in the world is Value Laddering?")
7) After class is over, Rachel needs time to chill out. (Gotta chill before I "meat" up with my friends in Manhattan....)
8) Rachel needs a patient family that will be able to provide her with unconditional love, structure, guidance and security. (There's that guidance thing popping up again....Head + Wall = BANG!)
9) Rachel needs distraction and action. (Distraction?.. maybe. Action?.. ;)
10) Rachel needs to just be understood. (*sigh*)
11) Rachel needs to get on her boot camp workout. (I'll get right on that, thank-you-very-much.)
12) Rachel needs to stop kidding herself, give up music and keep posing provocatively in those glossy mags. (Haha, I'll stick to my day job, for now....)
13) Rachel needs a bit of fuelling up in the evenings because she needs lots of energy for the morning. (Especially if boot camp starts early.)
14) Rachel needs another huge hit to get the album out. (I'm working on a rockin' compilation of nursery rhymes for my students.)
15) Rachel needs a photo of the three of you together in China for her baby book. (That would be nice.... but who are the three of you and why are you in China together?)
16) Rachel needs to uncover every bit of information to get to the root of the problem. (I'm thorough like that.)
17) Rachel needs special mention for getting her a#@ out of bed when everybody else was busy sleeping their hangover through, and running to the park. (Well, I don't drink, but I'd still appreciate a special mention for getting out of bed....*bow*)
18) Rachel needs to finish her sketch soon so she can record the title in her book and go on to another painting. (You took too long to send me that China Threesome picture, so I'm drawing it myself.)
19) Rachel needs to win HOH to stay safe when she takes Howie off the block, thus requiring Beau to put up someone, and it'll most likely be James. (Poor James....)
20) Rachel needs to see her vet. (Apparently, Rachel is a cat.... or a dog.... or maybe an iguana. Oh, how I hope I am an iguana!)
21) Rachel needs to build real credentials before leaping to columnist, unless she wants to write for teen periodicals the rest of her life. (Who says Teen People and Tiger Beat don't count as real credentials?!)
22) Rachel needs to do something to differentiate herself. (That's what the blush is for....)
23) Rachel is a bright young girl who needs to learn some cooking skills. (C'mon now, the microwave is so underrated as a legitimate cooking appliance.... you can create feasts with it.... seriously.)
24) Rachel will need to pass a car seat test, too. (I forgot to study.... anyone have a cheat sheet for that one?)
25) Rachel needs to wear some armor in this line of work, because the venus flytraps she produces don't exactly favor plain old flies. (I truly am at a loss for words on this one....)


Hope you enjoyed.... and feel free to steal the game.... I sure did.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger FU said...

hahahaahah... wat the hell was the last one about?!?!

that was a fun game.. i ended up doing it too.. good times!

fu

ps - keep on blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home